MogRex Limited is one of the leading ICT solution providers in Nigeria with office in Abuja. Offering ICT Trainings, Website Design, Software Development, Mobile Application Development, Internet Marketing, Branding Services, Web Hosting, Hardware Engineering, Supply/Installation of IT Equipment, General IT Support Services and Consultation. If you desire to work in a fast-paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society you are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced, competent and result oriented Digital marketing personnel. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Google Ads, Social media marketing, SEO, content management, and the ability to write engaging, creative contents for variety of audiences. Having a strong working knowledge of Graphic Design, Web Design and Microsoft Office packages is an added advantage.
Job Expectations & Responsibilities
• Copywriting experience coupled with the ability to produce unique interesting, and un-plagiarized marketing materials such as newsletters, articles and other contents across all digital channels including blogs, websites, social media pages, press releases and printed materials.
• Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote services to customers.
• Post contents, create, monitor and optimize Facebook, Twitter and Instagram campaigns & ads
• Plan, organize and manage all e-mail campaigns, events, social media pages and relevant creative content to drive traffic and increase conversions for both MogRex Limited and Clients assigned to you
• Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
• Good working knowledge to use digital marketing tools like Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Adwords, Keyword Planner, Search Console to make strategic and tactical recommendations
• Work with the web developers to make necessary changes and update website frequently
• Perform keyword research in coordination with our business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
Having the additional Skills makes you our preferred candidate
• Ability to teach and train Students enrolled in our academy for certificate and diploma courses in digital marketing
• Proficiency in Graphics Designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Proven SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Minimum of National Diploma ND
• Minimum of 1-2 years working or freelancing as a Digital Marketer
Excellent team player with a passion for digital marketing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong interest in research and personal development
Ability to communicate to the audience as a value-giver;
Innovative, flexible and able to take initiatives;
Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines;
Deadline driven with excellent time management skills;
Planning and organizational skills;
Solid track record with contactable references;
A willingness to learn and take on additional tasks that are not stipulated within the job description.
Negotiable Remuneration based on experience and ability to deliver results.
NOTE: You must have liked our Facebook Page as at time of application